Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Closet Copycat: Unisex

With every new day I spend at tax office hell, I explore the internet more and more. I'll be posting new websites I find and fall in love with for your viewing pleasure. In return, all I ask is you force your friends to follow my blog :) or my twitter @Blaizer. With that said, as I began my blog safari yesterday I decided to start at an old standby, The Sartorialist!


I know this is a guy, but I absolutely love the fusion of dressed up versus dressed down. So much so that I wore this outfit to the vet today to pick up Mz. Mellow. As we all know, I take every chance I get to work in leather, and pairing my bomber jacket with track pants just blew my mind. What an entirely new genre to be tapped! Street Urchin cool, a totally I-don't-care-that-you-don't-think-this-makes-sense attitude. Love.


I word, layers! First of all the campus boots are perfection. Check out my newest post at Store Adore to see spring-worthy boots. But the thing that really caught my attention in this entire outfit was the skirt. So simple, but so bold. What a great staple to have. Throw it on with a sweatshirt and sneaks or layer on the basics for a chic dressed down look. My fave? dressing it up with tights and platform sandals. Skirts are in full spring fling.

Photo Credit: The Sartorialist

No comments:

Post a Comment