Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Red Red Wine

While this blog is has been focused on clothes (sigh), it's still in it's infancy, and seeing as I've consumed my weight red wine tonight, one this one occasion (ok probably a lie) it's going to serve as a posting board for other things as well. We'll call it an open post. Hosted by my drunkeness.

I have a big, huge, giant interview tomorrow. I won't tell you what it's for because I've had knots in my stomach for a week over it and I don't want to jinx it. I'm one of those people who knocks on wood 18 hundred times a day. No it's not OCD. Okay yes it probably is. Just be myself, just be myself just be myself.

The dark stallion from my past is back to torture me slowly. What is it with men these days? I wish I lived way back when with Jane Austen, when things were granted still entirely confusing and took much longer (I'm more an instant satisfaction kinda gal) but at least when they had feelings they weren't afraid to express them. And in grand gestures and beautiful romantic phrasing, no less.

Well I'm off to finish the application from hell. Hit me up on twitter (@Blaizer), it's my newest addiction. And by addiction I mean distraction from tax office hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment