Thursday, February 5, 2009

Closet Copycat: Rachel Bilson

Rachel Bilson is one of my go-to fashion inspiration...ers. She's casual and quirky yet brings a creative mix that you just don't see everywhere. I've been trying to recreate this outfit of hers for months, but while I have the black skinnies and pastel silk scarf, I can't seem to find a blazer with such chic white piping. Not to mention I can't exactly afford the studded Louboutins. Yet! I actually had it in my head to self-stud my fave pair of black ankle boots, until they disappeared out from under my nose (blame it on living in a sorority house!) But I have a feeling I'll be jazzing up my standard black blazer very soon, piping, studs, the more the better! So here's to you Rachel Bilson, even though I'll be secretly cursing you under my breath for taking Hayden Christensen off the market!

No comments:

Post a Comment